Spezial Astro SF 15x70 binoculars from Bresser are ideal for astronomy and landscape observation.
Thanks to fully multi coated Bak-4 glass material, the extra large objective 70mm lens diameter and highly corrected eyepieces with 5 lenses in 3 groups, these binoculars provide bright, crisp images from edge to edge of their field of view. The high 15x magnification is convenient not only for observing astronomical objects but is also practical for viewing distant terrestrial objects. Due to a very high reduction of stray light, the binoculars deliver the best possible picture and excellent clarity. With the individual eyepiece focus set you can get a sharp image for all astronomical distances, with no "focus creep" to spoil the view . Foldable rubber eyecups give eye glass wearers the possibility of making the best use of these binoculars wide field of view. Large diameter ocular eyepiece lenses provide extremely comfortable viewing, making longer observations possible without eye fatigue.
The binoculars are waterproof and argon gas filled to avoid internal fogging. The ergonomic rubber armouring provides a good grip and is also protected against shocks, making them rugged and ideal for transportation.
With the tripod thread in the lengthened centre axis, the Spezial Astro can be mounted onto any photographic tripod. For tripod use you need an optional available tripod adapter. The use of a tripod is highly recommended, as hand holding at the high magnification of 15x makes it difficult to obtain a steady image.
- binoculars for astronomical and landscape observations
- extremely high light gathering capacity
- high magnification for for distant objects
- fully multi coated optics
- waterproof and argon gas filled against fogging
- magnification: 15x / objective lens diameter: 70mm
- individual eyepiece focus and foldable rubber eyecups
- highly corrected eyepieces for crisp images from edge to edge
- ergonomic rubber armouring – ruggedly protected against shocks
- tripod thread available
The kit includes:
- dust covers
- instruction manual